Acceptable File Formats
- Adobe CC 2018 Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Acceptable file formats are .ai, .eps, .ind
- If file is to print “as is”, PDF files are acceptable
- It is preferred that print ready files be submitted as a package
Graphics • Resolution • Fonts • Color
- Vector art is preferred. Be sure to include all graphics (links, support files) used.
- Be sure all graphics are embedded within the file.
- Screens, Halftones and Placed images must be at least 150dpi or higher
- Graphics created for the web are 72dpi – this resolution is poor quality for printing
- If four color process please use CMYK. If spot colors, use the Pantone Color System (PMS)
- All fonts must be supplied or created to outlines (paths)
Submitting a File
It is easy to send art files to Consolidated Document Solutions. Click here to upload larger files or email our creative team at email@example.com with any questions.
Any file modifications or manipulation necessary for accurate output may incur an art charge. You will be notified by your sales representative prior to any cost incurring charge.
If you have any further questions, please contact your sales representative at 1-800-672-6726.