Graphic Design Services
Do you need a new logo, business form, T-Shirt design or brochure? Let the creative team at Consolidated Document Solutions help unlock your vision. We have the graphic design tools and resources to make your corporate identity vision a reality.
Using only the most up-to-date graphic design programs and equipment to get the job done. Our creative team will work closely with you to craft the perfect design to fit your corporate brand. We make the possibilities endless!
Acceptable File Formats
- Adobe CC 2018 Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Acceptable file formats are .ai, .eps, .ind
- If file is to print “as is”, PDF files are acceptable
- It is preferred that print ready files be submitted as a package
Graphics • Resolution • Fonts • Color
- Vector art is preferred. Be sure to include all graphics (links, support files) used.
- Be sure all graphics are embedded within the file.
- Screens, Halftones and Placed images must be at least 150dpi or higher
- Graphics created for the web are 72dpi – this resolution is poor quality for printing
- If four color process please use CMYK. If spot colors, use the Pantone Color System (PMS)
- All fonts must be supplied or created to outlines (paths)
Any file modifications or manipulation necessary for accurate output may incur an art charge. You will be notified by your sales representative prior to any cost incurring charge.
If you have any further questions, please contact your sales representative at 1-800-672-6726.
Simply Upload Your Files
It’s easy to send your files to Consolidated Document Solutions:
- Either drag your files directly onto the area to the right, or click “Browse Files” to select the file you would like to send us.
- Please fill out all information requested. In the message field please let us know the file type, quantity of your order, printing process, due date, and anything else you want us to know about your project.
- Select your file and click “Upload File”
* If you have more than one file please combine them into one folder and compress it prior to upload. Following are links to the most popular compression software applications: StuffIt and PKZip.
If you have any questions please contact your sales representative.
Please note: Any file modification or manipulation necessary for accurate output may incur a handling charge. You will be notified by your sales representative prior to any cost incurring handling.